The versatility of QR Codes comes from the fact that QR Codes can be scanned just as long as they are visible! This means that you can read QR Codes that are in websites, printed cards, store front displays, billboards, item specific cards, and virtually anything.
Think about websites, instead of just including an attractive banner; also include your unique QR Code for your business card! This way people will be able to save your business card as well as visit your site; isn’t this just fantastic? Transfers can be either completed immediately (if you already have the yprintit app installed), or it can be completed at a later time (if you don’t have the app installed).
The same applies for printed cards; you can start including your QR Code in your printed business card when you give them away to prospects. Or you can start including your QR Code in flyers, posters, brochures, rack cards, postcards and anything you can think of. Hey you can start walking around with a shirt with the QR Code of your business card!
You can also use your QR Code in hangtags or item specific things. There is no limitation that QR Codes have to be printed on cards, you can start printing them on coffee mugs, notepads or anything else you can think of. Think about it, you’re in a Trade Show and make sure your prospects never lose your business card contact information by including a QR Code in your promotional products.
Option 1 - Complete the transfer immediately
- 5) Receiver launches the application and logs into their account (if not already logged in).
- 6) Receiver clicks on receive card.
- 7) Click on Use Camera to Scan, and take a picture of the QR code.
- 8) The card will be added to the rolodex.
Option 2 - Complete transfer at a later time
- 5) Receiver simply takes a picture of the QR code displayed with the phone camera.
- 6) Receiver then installs the application at a later time.
- 7) Once installed, the user logs in their account and selects Receive Card.
- 8) Click on Get from My Photos.
- 9) Select the correct QR code from the camera roll. This will insert the card in the rolodex.