The use of QR codes allows a card to be shared in many different ways. Below you will see an example of how the QR code from your card can be used in a store front display. Any customer can scan the code and insert the store's card in their phone. You will now have the ability to send that potential customer updates about sales or specials your store offers directly to their phone.
- 1) Go to www.yprintit.com, and log into your account.
- 2) Select Edit Card from the My Cards menu.
- 3) Locate the card you wish to share, and click on the green button in the upper left hand corner of the card. This will display the QR code.
- 4) Download the image of the QR code to your computer. This image of the QR code can now be added to any printed project.
- 5) Incorporate the QR code in any display, from a large poster in a store front, to an table tent.
- 6) Receiver launches the application and logs into their account (if not already logged in).
- 7) Receiver clicks on receive card.
- 8) Click on Use Camera to Scan, and take a picture of the QR code on the printed card.
- 9) The card will be added to the rolodex.
Option 2 - Complete transfer at a later time
- 6) Receiver simply takes a picture of the QR code on the printed card with the phone camera.
- 7) Receiver then installs the application at a later time.
- 8) Once installed, the user logs in their account and selects Receive Card.
- 9) Click on Get from My Photos.
- 10) Select the correct QR code from the camera roll. This will insert the card in the rolodex.