Although it is easy to think of a QR Card as an electronic business card, it is much more than that. For example you can create a card for specific items in your store, and use it on a hang tag. When a customer scans the code and inserts that card in their rolodex, they will be added to the list of people that showed an interest in that item. This list can be viewed by logging into your account through our web site, and selecting that particular card from the My Cards menu. And with our premium service, you can always send those specific potential customers news about that specific item.
- 1) Go to www.yprintit.com, and log into your account.
- 2) Select Edit Card from the My Cards menu.
- 3) Locate the card you wish to share, and click on the green button in the upper left hand corner of the card. This will display the QR code.
- 4) Download the image of the QR code to your computer. This image of the QR code can now be added to any printed project.
- 5) Incorporate the QR code in any hang tag, as an item specific card.
- 6) Receiver launches the application and logs into their account (if not already logged in).
- 7) Receiver clicks on receive card.
- 8) Click on Use Camera to Scan, and take a picture of the QR code on the printed card.
- 9) The card will be added to the rolodex.
Option 2 - Complete transfer at a later time
- 6) Receiver simply takes a picture of the QR code on the printed card with the phone camera.
- 7) Receiver then installs the application at a later time.
- 8) Once installed, the user logs in their account and selects Receive Card.
- 9) Click on Get from My Photos.
- 10) Select the correct QR code from the camera roll. This will insert the card in the rolodex.